CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 30, 2012

Pajama Storytime

The other week I took Alexandra to Pajama Storytime at a local library. It was for ages 4-8 and all of the kiddos wear their pajamas, listen to a few stories, and then do an activity afterwards. It was so nice to take her because with her little brother around she and I don't often get to do Mommy/Alex only activities.

She listened to three books about ladybugs - one of them we had at home. They read a nonfiction book, a fiction book, Ten Little Ladybugs, and a silly book at the end that was interactive. I wish I could remember the name of the last book because it was cute!


Alexandra likes learning new things and often at bedtime she will pick out a nonfiction book to read. So when the librarian read the nonfiction book it was nice because Alex was already familiar with ladybugs.

Of course when they were done with the books they made a ladybug snack. I used to teach first and second grade and they would have loved doing this activity. I'll keep it in my head for if and when I get a teaching job!




This post is linked to 
Shibley Smiles
over at JDaniel4's Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment