CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

Muffin Tin Monday: A Dr. Seuss Belated Birthday Lunch

It's Muffin Tin Monday! 

I know that Friday, March 2 was Dr. Seuss's birthday but we decided to still celebrate by having a Muffin Tin Lunch dedicated to his birthday. I think now I am just a little "Seussed" out! I'm ready to move onto St. Patty's Day, Spring, and Easter!

So here is our lunch that I made for Alexandra  - and she ate every single bite!

This lunch consists of:
(Top row) 
A Pink, Yink, Drink from One Fish, Two Fish, Red, Fish, Blue Fish (milk with red food coloring)
A Dr. Seuss hat from The Cat in the Hat  (strawberries and bananas)
Goldfish to represent the Fish in the Pot from One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

(Bottom Row)
 Green eggs and Ham from the book with the same title! (the egg is a cinnamon sugar crispy tortilla with a grape and the ham is...well...ham

A Dr. Seuss Hat tortilla representing The Cat in the Hat Comes Back


If you want inspiration for more Muffin Tin Lunches go to Muffin Tin Mom
MuffinTinMom.com

5 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm

The strawberries and bananas hat is fantastic!

Unknown

I love your pink drink with sparkles on the lip of the glass.

Unknown

Your cinnamon-sugar tortillas are making my mouth water! Have you ever tried them with fruit salsa? It's SOOOOOO wonderful!

Ali

ooohhhh fruit salsa sounds great! I have had them with strawberry cream cheese before which is also good!! Actually when I made her lunch after my daughter ate those she asked me to make another tortilla. I gladly obliged because I wanted to eat one too!

Sugary Flower

Yummy! And a cute Suessy tin.

Post a Comment