CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog Day Snack

So looks like we are going to have 6 more weeks of winter! That doesn't bother me at all though because so far our winter has been pretty good! No major snow storms, one playable snow for Alex, and yesterday it was 65 degrees which was totally odd. Even today it's in the high 40's which I'll take any day over 20's and 30's! But winter isn't over yet. Last year, I believe near Valentine's Day we got a major storm. But I'm still crossing my fingers the rest of the winter is mild.

Since today is Punxsutawney Phil's day I made Alex a groundhog day snack. I found this cute snack at Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons although the link will take to you to the main page, not the actual snack page. I pinned this idea a while back on Pinterest and didn't check the link so you may have to go searching around to find the actual post.

But here it is. Isn't he cute??? I just used chocolate pudding topped with crushed Oreos for the dirt, a vanilla wafer for the head and paws, yogurt melts for the ears, a marshmallow for the teeth, a chocolate chip for the nose, and edible eyes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment