CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Snowflake Tortillas


This morning Alexandra and I made a tasty and super easy winter snack: Snowflake tortilla crisps. I found the recipe on the Family Fun newsletter that comes to my email but you can also find it on the Family Fun website. Here is how you make them! 

You need flour tortillas, vegetable oil, cinnamon and sugar, colored sprinkles if you'd like, scissors to cut the snowflakes, a brush to brush on the oil, and a cookie sheet. 

** the actual recipe calls for confectioner's sugar but I was out and that NEVER happens!!! I guess I just made too many treats over the holidays! 







** If using confectioner's sugar the recipe says to bake and then sprinkle it onto the tortilla after getting it out of the oven while it is still warm. 


Dig In! Alexandra thought it was necessary to lick all of the cinnamon and sugar off first...


After taking a few bites I thought that it would be very good with some cream cheese...oh I was right....so good!!!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment