CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Look

I am a person of change. I am always changing things around. Ask my college roommate who has a blog titled Tackling Today's Tasks. Her blog doesn't have anything to do with this post but I just thought I'd give her a shout out. But seriously. If you went to college you know how small those dorm rooms can be. And we had our room arranged about 10 different ways over the course of 2 years living in the dorms. Then in our apartment we would always rearrange furniture.  That was 10 years ago. Wow. I graduated from college 10 years ago. Oh, another side note about me, I say things as they come to my mind...sometimes without transitions in between leaving everyone confused. 

Ok back to the topic. Change. I have been known to change my entire bedroom or living room on my own, moving heavy furniture, breaking shelves, etc, while my kids nap. (The broken shelves are why now I suppose I'll ask my husband to help out). The last time I went to visit my mom at her house I even wanted to change her living room around. She didn't necessarily have to move it around  but I thought it would be a nice change.  So I rearranged her living room with her permission of course! 

I  haven't even had this blog for a year yet and already I have changed the background. I see so many blogs out there that I just love and I love the designs but I am not blogging for money and I really don't want to hire someone to do it for me. I'm pretty tech savvy so I can usually figure things like that out. But one thing I wish I could do was get rid of the "Be Trendy" part underneath my header because and I don't really consider myself trendy. I wish I was. But hey, you may not  know me so maybe I can pretend to be. And if you do know me, you'll be happy to know I just bought my first pair of skinny jeans, flat shoes, and a pair of "Ugg-type" boots.'m working on that trendy concept. 


2 comments:

Brian, Tawnee, Avery and Caitlin

So funny...you sound just like me. I just bought my first pair of skinny jeans and boots, too. Takes me awhile to catch up to the trends. Love reading your blogs.

Ali

Thanks Tawnee! It takes me a while too! But I finally did it! =) I enjoy reading your blog too and looking at your pins on Pinterest!

Post a Comment