CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Some More Activities

So we've done a few more activities the past few days as part of our Thanksgiving countdown. We made a fall door hanger, read a Thanksgiving story, and Little Bug said a few things she was thankful for. When we turned over the paper where Little Bug was supposed to say 2 things she was thankful for guess what she said...

"I'm thankful for the candy you gave me" and "I'm thankful that you (me) let me feed Camden." Little Bug likes to help me feed him so occasionally I'll help her put the spoon in his mouth. As for the candy...not really what I was looking for with her giving thanks. After she said that I talked with her about how I'm thankful for my family, friends, etc. So next time we get a "what are you thankful for?" card maybe her response won't be about chocolate! 


1 comments:

Deena Smith

Great blog! Sounds like you come up with some good family activities! I'll have to try some of these with my kiddos! They're so excited for the upcoming holidays! Thanks again!

Post a Comment