CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I is for Ice Cream

I feel like I've been slacking on doing activities with Little Bug but I guess I have been busy traveling to her Nona's and Nana and Papa's. Before we left we did do some activities all about ice cream. I wanted to link to where I got the unit but I cannot remember.  If I do find it I will link back later. With the unit I downloaded there were so many activities and we really only got through a few because Little Bug has a few favorites. Even after we returned home from our travels the unit is sitting on our kitchen table and Little Bug tells me that she wants to do "more activites".

She did some sorting, number recognition, size comparison, and some patterning. Then of course afterwards I made her a bowl of ice cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment