CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday

Find other neat Muffin Tin Meals here

This week for Muffin Tin Monday we are at Little Bug's Nona's house (my mom's house). We are on a mini vacation away from home this week but that didn't stop us from having a muffin tin meal on Monday. In fact, I decided to do a muffin tin breakfast instead for something different and so my mom and  I brainstormed things we could make her - luckily for us Nona had a variety of breakfast foods in her house.  I also decided on Sunday night at about 11:45 PM that I wanted to make mini pancakes after seeing little cute pancakes on a stick bookmarked on one of my Pinterest boards. (By the way if you've never seen this site you should check it out - it's awesome!)

So there I stood at the griddle almost at midnight excitedly making these pancakes thinking Little Bug would love them. And she did. Perhaps she loved the syrup more - she loves to dip foods. Here was what we came up with for her Muffin Tin Breakfast.



Top Row: Mini pancakes, syrup to dip, blueberry toast (and a cute little glass for serving OJ - that was transferred to a plastic cup about 5 minutes later!)
Bottom Row: fruit kabobs, yogurt with whipped cream and sprinkles, dry cheerios
If she is dipping food she is a happy camper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment