CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday



It's Muffin Tin Monday........or was yesterday. I'm a day behind in posting but I finally had a chance to sit down and get on my computer. 

Two weeks ago we had our muffin tin meal at Little Bug's Nona's house (my mom) and this week we were at her Nana and Papa's house (my in laws) for the 4th of July. Lucky for me Nana had a bunch of red, white, and blue foods in her kitchen so we were set. I decided to do a muffin tin snack this week and here is what Little Bug  had:

Starting at 12:00 - blueberries, red jell-o, bananas, a cupcake (I told Little Bug she had to eat some of the other food first because I know she was eyeing up that cupcake from the start!), strawberries, and a star shaped piece of American cheese.


1 comments:

sara d.

HA! Love your lay-out (same as mine) AND I was a day late posting too! :)
Great red, white, and blue food!

Post a Comment