CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Beading a Necklace

A few days ago we were doing some activities and I found this necklace kit that I had bought a while back. Little Bug worked on some fine motor skills by beading the necklace. She did it all herself. She did a great job too! 
 She started sitting down
 The "concentration" face
 Lifting the string up that was taped to the table to slide the bead down
Although we don't normally stand on chairs (unless she helps me in the kitchen) I told her it would be easier to  stand up and hold the string to allow the bead to slide down the string. 

I wish I had a picture of the finished product but while she was taking it off the string broke and the beads fell off (thank goodness it was on the carpet and not on a wooden floor or they would have been everywhere!) Maybe we'll put it back together another day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment