CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Starting Back Up

I know it's been a few months since I've blogged on this blog but I'm hoping that will change now. I've been wanting to get back into it more but just haven't made the time. Staying at home with two kids has kept me pretty busy. I was a previously a teacher and used to being on a schedule. Now that I've been staying at home I've gotten used to the fact that I don't have to have one....but I think I still need one. I do random activities with the kids but don't plan way as much as I used it. We used to have a schedule up of our day and having blocks of time dedicated to crafts/learning activities kept me consistent. Then Kindergarten happened. While my oldest was at PM Kindergarten my youngest would nap so my goal of doing activities with him didn't always work out. Then when he wasn't napping we would be running errands. When I would try to do activities he wasn't really into them. Now he just turned 3 and I'm going to try a little harder to make it part of each day. 

Notice I said try. I'll do my best! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment