CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

My New Blog

I've been blogging now for a little over 3 years. I started a family blog after I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, who, in this blog will be called "little bug." My husband's nickname for me all through college was "bug" because I love ladybug themed things and had a big collection. Or perhaps I just bugged him. Who knows. The point of my first blog is to document what happens in our daily lives as a family, mostly revolving around little bug and our new addition, little monkey. It's more like an online scrapbook of milestones, vacations, and just everyday happenings in our household.

I created this blog to post different activities I am doing with my little bug and monkey. For the past 4 years I was a primary teacher, teaching first and second grade but due to our family relocating because of my husband's job I resigned and now stay at home with our two kids. Eventually I want to go back to teaching because I love it so much. But little bug is almost 3 so I get plenty of opportunities to teach at home. This blog is a place where I can post what we are doing and hopefully share some ideas. I must admit though that with all of the resources out there I find many of my ideas through other people. Even when I do think I have an original idea I find that someone has done it before so this blog may be a place where I can post my favorite activities and then link to the original source. So,if you have found my blog I hope that you can find something useful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment