CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Puffy Snowmen

Last week we had some frigid weather so I thought I'd have the kids do a snowman craft. I found a cute snowman made out of "puffy paint" here that is made from equal parts shaving cream and Elmer's glue.  I had the kids use paintbrushes but once we were into the craft I found hands were just easier....but then I have Camden who hates messy hands so that didn't work for him! 

The best part was that it was super easy to clean up. One would think that because there is glue it in that it's going to be a sticky mess. But it wiped up extremely well and I was very pleased with that! After looking at the picture can you tell which snowman was done by the 2.5 year old??? =) 





0 comments:

Post a Comment