CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 8, 2013

Letter P Week




This week in Kindergarten Alex was working on the letter P so we had our own letter P week at home. We made pumpkins, pizza, and mini cherry pies and I made the kids a letter P lunch. Camden is getting a little more into doing crafts now so I'm going to try to work it into our daily morning routine - I guess he is going to preschool next September after all so I should get him used to using some glue and scissors! 


I actually made this with leftover orange paper strips that I had but the kids carried it around and played with it for the day. 

 I drew a pumpkin on a white piece of paper and then I squirted glue and had the kids "paint" the paper with glue. Then they stuck the orange and green squares to the pumpkin. It was a total team effort!

Finally, I made a muffin tin lunch for the kids. I made a pentagon peanut butter and jelly sandwich, put in pretzels, popcorn, pears, and pudding. I showed Alex that she could have a peanut butter cup if she finished her lunch. And she did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment