CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wonder Dough

We had no play dough in the house so the other week I thought I'd make "Wonder Dough". This dough only used two ingredients in the recipe: corn starch and tempera paint, both of which I had in my house. As I was making it I was wondering if it would be easily washed off of hands....I was very happy with the results. 

The kids loved playing with the dough. Alex loved making it stretch out and Camden enjoyed sticking things into it. 

I found the recipe at  Growing a Jeweled Rose. Basically all you do is mix corn starch and paint together. I just did it by sight and added more starch as needed. Simple and fun! 


The best part: While playing with the dough the kids' hands looked like this- bright pink!!!!

 But after a simple washing of their hands they were clean and you would never have known they were playing with the dough! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment