CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Muffin Tin

Although Valentine's Day is today I decided to do a Valentine's Muffin Tin on Tuesday. Last year I found a cute heart shaped silicone muffin pan (it's very flimsy  but it works) to make a Valentine's Day themed lunch and at my favorite cake/candy supply store they have all kinds of cute cupcake picks to pick from so I always stock up when I go.


In this lunch I made a heart shaped peanut butter and  jelly sandwich, cheese cubes with a heart pick, cherry tomatoes, strawberry yogurt with red and pink sprinkles plus an X and an O from banana, grapes with a heart pick, and heart shaped cucumbers. It must have been a hit because every single container was empty after lunch!

For other great ideas for muffin tin lunches click on the picture below! 
AnotherLunch

1 comments:

Melissa

Beautiful! And it's a great sign it was empty after lunch. Well done, mama!

Post a Comment