CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2013

Muffin Tin Breakfast

                                                         

Whoa! It's been early November since I posted last...I guess...no I know I've just been super busy and have not been blogging as much as I used to. I thought today would be a great way to try to get back into and share a muffin tin meal. I actually have to make my muffin tin meals on days other than Monday because Alexandra stays at school for lunch bunch so she doesn't eat lunch at home.

Yesterday I decided to make the kids a muffin tin breakfast. This was Camden's first muffin tin meal. He will be 2 in March and he loved it! As soon as I placed the tins down on the table and called the kiddos out to the table Camden said "wow" so I guess he thought it was neat.

In this muffin tin I made the kids:
French toast skewers with syrup to dip
In the rest of the cups are some fresh fruit: grapes, blueberries, strawberries, and bananas. 

For other great muffin tin meals visit Muffin Tin Mom






0 comments:

Post a Comment