CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pina Colada Pops

Last week when we were having our 80 degree weather I wanted to make something that would make it feel even more like summer so I decided to make these Pina Colada Pops. I love coconut (and I plan on making some coconut eggs for Easter today!) so I thought these pops would be delicious. And they are. Alexandra loves them too! I got this recipe from All Recipes.

They are super easy to make too, even for my 3 year old helper who loves being in the kitchen.

Ingredients/Supplies:

Blender
Popcicle molds and sticks.  I have two sets of plastic popcicle molds and some push pop ice cream molds as well but you can do the same thing by making your own molds with Dixie cups and popcicle sticks. 
1 can of crused pineapple, with juice
1 banana
1 can of Coconut milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract




Directions: 
Open, Dump, and Pour the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Dump into molds and freeze until firm. And there you have it, 5 hours later or so you have a yummy pop for dessert! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment