CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Dress Up Fun!


Alexandra has a whole collection of princess dresses to play with for dress up but I thought we'd play dress up a different way today. 

Today while Camden was napping I played dress up with Alex...in my wedding dress! I saw this idea on Pinterest to dress your daughter up in your wedding dress and then one day when she gets married (if she gets married) you give her that picture or display it somehow. She told me that she wanted to see me in my wedding dress but I told her that we'd have to wait until Nona comes because it takes two people to get me into it. I'm not even sure it will fit but I'll give it a try for her. But I put my camera on burst mode so that it would  keep snapping pictures. Alex doesn't always look at the camera but I got a few nice pictures! I guess when she does get married she'll be a pro at those candid "not looking at the camera" shots! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment