CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Homemade Crackers

So we were in the kitchen yesterday but I didn't have time to post about it because my little chef ended up getting croup at night. But during the day we did make some homemade goldfish like crackers. I say goldfish like because we used a star cookie cutter, they are thicker than goldfish, and taste a little different too. I think the taste is good but I would have liked if they were a little more crunchy. And I definitely rolled out the dough way too thick!

This was a child friendly recipe though which is what I am always looking for. Alexandra was able to help me measure, pour, and pulse the ingredients in the food processor (of course after talking about how she should never ever ever touch the food processor unless I am with her!) and she cut out most of the stars herself.

I found the recipe courtesy of Miss Anthropist's Kitchen. I'm not going to retype the recipe but instead I'm going to just redirect you to her blog and I'll just post some pictures. (I'm on a time limit...I have a feeling Camden will be up any minute from  his nap!)

 Helping to our some ingredients in the food processor
 leveling off the salt

Our finished crackers

0 comments:

Post a Comment