CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Paper Plate Turkey

Since I was all out of regular paint  I needed to come up with a turkey craft for Little Bug to do that didn't require a paintbrush. I saw this cute clothespin/paper plate turkey and altered it a bit by using a plastic spoon as the turkey body instead of a clothes pin. It turned out really cute and was super easy to do.

First, I outlined a half a plate where Little Bug could use her dot paints to fill in colors. I was thinking we would do red, orange, and yellow feathers but she wanted blue. So blue it was. After she painted (with a little help from me per her request) I then  hot glued the googly eyes, nose, and waddle. Then I hot glued the spoon to the plate and even better, the turkey could be used as a puppet.



No she's not eating the paint (which it looks like). These dot paints are smelly so every time she uses them she smells them.....yummmm...strawberry

The finished product 

0 comments:

Post a Comment