CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday

This past Monday Little Bug had a bug...in her stomach...and was not feeling well so we didn't really have a "fun" Muffin Tin Lunch. I used foods that would be easy on Little Bug's tummy and they were basically part of the BRAT diet. She kept saying "Can I have marshmallows??" and I just couldn't let her because I was afraid she would get sick so next week I'll be sure to give her a whole cup full of marshmallows!


So here is it - it's a pretty blah lunch but what else could I do when her tummy was upset?I thought putting it in the colorful cups would help but really she only ate one slice of toast and a few bananas. Poor kid! 

The lunch consisted of bananas, toast sticks (with butter and jelly) and applesauce....with a side of Powerade to drink to replenish electrolytes. 

I'm sure next week's will be much more exciting! 

For other great muffin tin meals go over to Muffin Tin Mom

1 comments:

In The Kitchen With AUdrey

Toast is a great food when you don't feel well. My girls usually don't eat either when they are sick. Good job making it look pretty.

Post a Comment