CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday

I'm glad I finally had some time to put together a Muffin Tin Lunch for Little Bug. For the past few weeks I've either been too busy, away, or else I forgot until later in the evening. I wanted to also make the theme of the lunches the same as the theme in preschool but that can be difficult some days (like today) when we really need to go grocery shopping! So I did the best I could to put together a transportation themed lunch since that is one of the themes for preschool this week.


Top: Train quesadilla, boat made of an apple, an apple stop sign (no white icing + icing running was not pretty)
Bottom: a cheese bus, yogurt with sprinkles

So not the prettiest lunch but Little Bug liked the theme and she ate her whole lunch. Of course it was a given that she would go for the candy corn first! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment