CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday

Last week we skipped Muffin Tin Monday since we were at the beach and this week I am a little late at getting around to posting but nevertheless I finally found the time. This week we did some activities focusing on the book Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and so I tried to make a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom lunch. I suppose I could have gotten a little more creative but I tried my best.

Little Bug enjoyed the lunch though. I thought she would eat the Cheeze-it's first because she loves goldfish so much but she doesn't seem to be a fan of them. I am though so I finished them off for her!

Here is her lunch:
Top row: Graham crackers, pears, ABC Cheese-it's
Bottom row: cheese cut outs (with black eyed P!), A coconut tree sandwich, pudding, and raisins

For more inspiration for lunches head on over to Muffin Tin Mom for ideas! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment