CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday: Little Bug's Favorites


This past Monday for Muffin Tin Monday I hadn't really planned anything out so I just decided to go with all of Little Bug's favorite things. Oddly enough though she didn't finish it all  but she did eat most of it. Here is what she had:

Top Left: Macaroni with Alfredo sauce,  a granola ball, shredded cheese (yes she just loves eating this as is)
Bottom left: blueberries and strawberries, a ham slice, and potato smiles

Little Bug still loves Muffin Tin Monday. In fact, one day last week she made me my own muffin tin lunch. She brought it into me and said "Here's your muffin tin lunch mommy!" It was too cute!


Here is my muffin tin lunch: a cupcake, an orange slice, lettuce, broccoli (I can't tell - it's plastic!) and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich


To see other Muffin Tin Meals head on over to Muffin Tin Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment