CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday: It's a Jungle Out There!

So I FINALLY was able to do a theme muffin tin lunch! (It only took me about 6 weeks!) I came up with the jungle theme because this Friday is Little Bug's 3rd birthday and we are having a jungle themed party during our playgroup.  She just loves animals (snakes, lizards, and dinosaurs included!) and as I was looking at plates and other party stuff she saw the animals and liked them so we went with it.

I just happened to find some cute Noah's Ark cookie cutters at Michael's too that had a giraffe, elephant, and lion! Perfect!

So here is the lunch I came up with. Hope you like it! Little Bug did!

 Top Left: trees (pretzels and grapes stuck in the mud - peanut butter), animal crackers, a snake
Bottom: A lion (it wouldn't fit in the cup so I propped it up on a jungle themed cupcake liner), a watermelon elephant, and blueberries (rocks). Oh and giraffe cheese in the middle. 
 Little Bug taking a look at the lion before biting into it

After she already started eating I remembered I bought these cute animal picks. So I told her to pick one to eat the rocks with - she picked the zebra and said "I'll pick the zebra because I LOOOOOOVE zebras! Who knew! My guess would have been the lion. 

To see other neat muffin tin lunch creations visit the link below! 

5 comments:

sara d.

SUPER CUTE muffin tin meal! :)

Sharla

This is so creative and fun! I love what you've done. I am going to try to remember some of this for future muffin tins.

http://thechaosandtheclutter.com

Unknown

I love your lion! The picks are cute too.

Ali

Thanks! I had a lot of fun making it. Every other week I've been very random so it was nice to have a theme this time around!

Sugary Flower

WOW. This is such an Awesome tin! I love everything, but especially the snake, and the little trees-in-the-mud scene. So cute!

Post a Comment