CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pancake Art

After seeing an awesome blog on pancake art I thought Little Bug would love it too! She definitely did. Now my first pancakes were pretty simple because without looking at a picture I can only draw one thing well- a beach scene. I can draw other things such as animals if I have a picture to look at so maybe next time I'll try something new. I used some shake and pour pancake batter, divided the batter up, colored it, and added the colored batter to some candy squirt bottles. For directions on how to do the pancakes visit the Jenni Price Pancake Art Blog.

This picture was rotated the correct way but for some reason when I add it to my post it is sideways.  So turn your head and you can see the beach scene I made for Little Bug.

 She enjoyed eating them! 

 I cooled off the pan and let Little Bug make some

 I helped her out a bit

 I made some random colorful pancakes as well as a butterfly, ladybug, and snail

I didn't want the extra batter to go to waste! 

Really the possibilities are endless - it all depends on your creativity! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment