CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday


Well it's Monday again and instead of doing a Muffin Tin Lunch I did a Muffin Tin Snack. Today Little Bug, my mom, and I were going out to run some errands when we normally eat lunch and so we picked up lunch on the way home. I suppose I could have put Little Bug's "hangaburger" and apple dippers from her happy meal into a tin but I thought a snack would be better in a muffin tin. No theme this week - I just used what we had around the house! 

top row:  grapes, Jell-o jigglers, croutons (she loves croutons!)
bottom: pudding with sprinkles, PB rollups, a watermelon butterfly
She only ate about  half of the snack. I guess I should have put in some cheese because as she was eating my mom was eating some sharp cheddar cheese and crackers in the kitchen. Little Bug wanted a piece and then she went back for another, and another, and another. And so then she was too full to finish her snack. 

1 comments:

w

yummmm. pb rollers! also. you have a lot "around the house".

Post a Comment