CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday



Muffin Tin Monday at MuffinTinMom.com

About a week or two ago stumbled upon the blog Muffin Tin Mom. After reading this blog I thought this was such a creative and cute idea that I thought I would try it myself. This is my second week making a muffin tin lunch. I tried it for the first time last week and I was right - little bug just loved it. And she ate all of it which is a surprise because she usually wants a sandwich, takes a few bites, and then it sits on the table for the rest of the day. She is a grazer - she eats small portions frequently so Muffin Tin Monday seemed like a great idea. I am just getting started so I have not done any "themed" lunches. Maybe in the future I will though. I did, however, go out and get a new colorful muffin tin and some cute cookie cutters (I got two 4 piece cutter sets that are actually mini clay cutters for $.29 on clearance at Michaels - can't beat that) and some Wilton fondant cutters. Now all I need are some cute picks and I'll be all set!

In little bug's lunch:
Fig Newton flowers, strawberries, ham and cheese roll ups, pudding with crushed Oreos, grapes, vegetable sticks

What do you think Little Bug ate first??? Of course, pudding!

And vegetable sticks dipped in pudding....hey if she eat's it I don't mind!



0 comments:

Post a Comment