CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dinosaur Fossils

oday we made Dinosaur Fossils. This was one of the ideas from a blog called I Can Teach My Child We began by looking at pictures of fossils online and then talking about what fossils were. Then we made our own and afterwards we read a few dinosaur books. I'm hoping to do some more dinosaur activities this week and read some more of those books. I have a whole pile and I decided to do dinosaur activities this week because Alex just loves them!


The ingredients you need are coffee grounds, coffee, salt, and flour - this is NOT a cookie!
Here are also some of our dinosaur books and a few of Alex's dinosaurs

My helper poured the ingredients into the bowl

Getting ready to mix it all together
My master mixer goes to work

Pat the "dough"

Roll out little balls of dough and press the dinosaurs into the dough to make fossils

Bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees

0 comments:

Post a Comment