CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 7, 2013

Back to Blogging!

When my daughter, who is now 5 and in Kindergarten, was 2.5 or so I started this blog to keep track of activities that I did with her. I did really well for the first 9 months or so.But then came my son. Having a baby and then a toddler around just took up a lot of my time and so I continued to do activities with Alexandra but just couldn't find time to sit down and write about it. Plus I have a family blog as well so I've made that one my priority for a while.

Now my son is 2.5. Where did the time go?? I have tried to do some activities with him but unlike my daughter he wants to dive right in and doesn't really have the patience she did! So it will be a work in progress. I wanted to try a few times a week to do a sit down at the table type of activity because I want to get him ready for next year when he will go to Preschool.

So I've decided to try to get back into my activity/mommy blog and pots regularly like I used to. I hope to link up to other blogs like I used to as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment