CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2012

Muffin Tin Monday: Halloween Lunch

I finally found some time to participate in Muffin Tin Monday! 

I know Halloween was last week but I gave Alexandra a Halloween themed muffin tin lunch so I wanted to share it today. It's been a few weeks since we've even done a muffin tin meal - the whole month of October kind of just flew by. In fact, I hardly even had any blog posts. I guess life just got in the way!


So here is what she had in her lunch
A Ghost banana, cheese cubes with a pumpkin pick, candy corn for dessert
A hot dog mummy with "blood" (ketchup) and eyeballs (grapes with the skin peeled off)
And let's not forget the mummy juice box! 

For more great muffin tin ideas go to Muffin Tin Mom



0 comments:

Post a Comment