CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

We Were In The Kitchen Wednesday

So it's Friday but on Wednesday we were in the kitchen but I just didn't find a spare moment to post about it. We made one of our favorite snacks and those snacks are...Granola Balls! I wanted to make a healthy (or somewhat healthy snack) and, well, oats are in them so they are healthy right?? True, the gobs of peanut butter hold them together, but at least you can get some protein!

To make the Granola Balls you will need:
Oats (I used regular and not quick oats because I like them to be a little chunkier)
Peanut Butter
honey
chocolate chips
Nutella

Oh, and this is one of my "dump and mix" recipes meaning I just dump in the ingredients and eyeball it without measuring them. Then, I stir it together and when it looks good I stop! It's not rocket science if my 3 year old can make them. 

After mixing the ingredients together form them into balls. I do like to put on some cooking spray on my hands because it makes it a lot easier to roll without half of the mixture ending up on my hands. Store them in a plastic bag so that they stay fresh. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment