CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Days 1 and 2 of our Advent Calendar

On December 1 we started our Advent Calendar activity cards. Our number 1 card activity was to get out Little Bug's  Little People holiday set and Nativity Set to play with. She really enjoyed this activity because she hasn't seen this set since last Christmas since I put it away, so it felt like a brand new toy. She wanted to play with it on the carpet but with her little brother all over the place and getting into the pieces I suggested we play with it on the train table. We set up a Little People town and she is really having a good time with it.







On a side funny note: As I was setting up the Nativity scene I was talking to myself saying "Oh there's the three wise men, baby Jesus, a camel, Mary, etc" I couldn't find Joseph for the Nativity set and I said  to myself "But where's Joseph" and Little Bug thought I was talking to her and said "He's at home!!!" (She has a classmate named Joseph in her class at preschool). I just started laughing....

Then for our second activity we went to Christmas Candylane in Hershey














0 comments:

Post a Comment